Frequently Asked Questions
How long before I really see the results?
Average is 2-3 boxes of injectable glutathione, however, this may vary per individual.
Some may already see the result as early as 4 vials, some would have a slow development and may take 2 or more boxes to see the effect.
Side effects of injectable Glutathione?
- There are no significant bad side effects with glutathione.
- Whitens skin faster than to oral glutathione
- Prevent wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Remove excess free radicals that causes abnormal function of brain and organs.
- Greatly reduce acne/blemish/pimples.
- Long term treatment for smokers ad drinkers.
- Treats neurodegenerative symptoms such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, stroke, irritate bowel and chronic fatigue.
Is it bad to take a high dosage of Injectable Glutathione?
- NO. In fact, high amount of Glutathione is given to other people depending on the need and purpose to use this as supplement.
Is there such thing as “OVERDOSING?” What would be the effect?
- Yes, but according to a lot of studies, there’s NO negative impact except for “Whitening” as the side effect of Glutathione.
What makes INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE different compared to whitening pill?
- INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE is directly infused in the vein and absorbed quickly in the bloodstream faster than the whitening pill.
- The whitening pill has slower absorption since it has to go through the digestive tract, mix with the food and bile in the stomach and metabolization takes place.
- It’s like saying that if you take 1000mgs of whitening pill, you will only absorb the 200mgs, everything is lost during the metabolization process.
Can I stop using INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE once I achieve the skin tone I want?
- Its your preference. However, take note that Injectable Glutathione is not only a whitening agent, it is also good for our overall health.
- Being the “master antioxidant,” it improves the immune system and helps in preventing cancer especially Liver Cancer.
- Without the protection of Glutathione, cells die at a faster rate, making people age quicker & putting them at risk for toxin induced diseases including cancer.
Are the whitening effects of GLUTATHIONE permanent? Will my skin tone go back to its original color once I stop using it?
- The whitening effects are permanent only if you will maintain it (by avoiding exposure to sunlight)
- You won’t go back to your original skin color even if you stop taking these pills, however, there is a tendency for you to be tan or darken your skin depending on the exposure to sunlight and other harsh elements
Is the exposure to the sun affects the whitening process?
- YES, it slows the whitening process due to the formation of melanin. If you’re going to expose to sunlight, make sure to wear a SUNSCREEN 40-80SPF.
Is INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE safe to be taken even by young teens who want to be white?
- YES, glutathione is considered as a supplement just as if you were taking your regular vitamins.
- Fair to Light Brown skin tone: 1 – 3 months
- Medium- dark brown skin tone: 3 – 6 month
- Darker skin tones: > 6 months
- Whitening effects STILL vary with skin types and YOUR LIFESTYLE. Faster results are seen if you limit your alcohol intake, caffeine intake, smoking, and other forms of vices that might lessen the anti-oxidant effect of your glutathione and vitamin C. And of course, you still need to avoid too much exposure from sunlight.
- For skin whitening sessions : twice a week or every 3 days.
- If you have achieved your wanted skin tone, maintenance of 2x/month is needed